[SCCC] NC6B NAQP Rtty 2016

Kent Olsen nc6bravo at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 12:42:00 EDT 2016

      Operator(s) : NC6B

Operator Category : SINGLE-OP
             Band : ALL
            Power : LOW
             Mode : RTTY
        Club/Team : SCCC

        Band     QSOs     Pts  Sec   Mt2
           7          35        35     20      0
          14         36        36     19      0
       Total        71        71     39       0
            Score : 2,769

Working from my motor home parked in Santa Clarita, CA. In the seat
3:51hrs. I could only work 10 -40m using an Eagle One vertical. 10 and 15
were dead for me, Mostly S&P with 1 run that netted me 2 Q's. Using the
setup in my motor home was challenging, with no panadapter waterfall. (I
really missed my Flex 6500).

Rig: Icom IC-7410 with a HP laptop (only one monitor and no internet
access!)
Antenna: Eagle One Vertical attached to the receiver mount on the motor
home.

Cant wait to get home!

Thanks
73