[SCCC] Club Badges

Dennis Younker NE6I NE6I at cox.net
Tue Jun 21 20:40:31 EDT 2016

Many of you responded that you are interested in getting an SCCC badge and
our President, N6AA has given me the green light to spearhead this. I have
pricing from an ARRL approved vendor that does their official badges (one of
many) and will be checking in with a local-to-me vendor as well. Also, I
have an order in with the ARRL vendor and want to see his quality before
approving him for SCCC badges. More to follow so stay tuned.

--Dennis NE6I