[SCCC] Club Badges

Dennis Younker NE6I NE6I at cox.net
Mon Jun 27 13:46:34 EDT 2016

Just to clarify, the ARRL badge is for ARRL officers and appointees only and
that design is not available to SCCC.  I should have been more clear about
that. This vendor is authorized by ARRL to produce those badges and I was
approved to order one for myself. The vendor also makes badges and other
things for many other clubs around the country, including PVRC for example.

As for a design other than our classic red badge with yellow lettering, we
don't have one at present. I was simply inquiring as to whether there was
interest in another one. So far, the majority of responses are for keeping
the classic design.

--Dennis NE6I