[SCCC] NX6T New England QSO Party MS HP

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Thu May 12 08:10:38 EDT 2016

New England QSO Party

Call: NX6T
Operator(s): N6KI KB7V NN6X N6EEG N6ERD K4RB W2PWS
Station: NX6T

Class: M/S HP
QTH: ca

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------
Total:    107       61  Mults = 46  Total Score = 12,650

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

Poor Conditions on 10, 15 and 20 with most Qs done on 20 and 40 mtr bands.
Lots of Lightning storm QRN on 80 and 160. Activity overall seemed down and
may have had something to do with Mother's Day weekend, yielding very few
QSOs on Sunday. Fruitless CQs on Sunday morning may have been due to
operators not noticing that our 1500 Watt amplifier was not on line so all
stations in
morning were worked with 50 watts from 1 of our 2 manned stations.....

73 de N6KI