[SCCC] For Sale Yaesu FT-1000MP MkV

Bill Shell n6ws at n6ws.com
Sun May 15 22:30:13 EDT 2016

SCCC'ers

I still have my FT-1000MP MkV for sale.  I have lowered the asking price
to $1,200.  Details are below:

Yaesu FT-1000MP MkV Transceiver
FP-29 – Power Supply
MH-31B8 – Microphone
SP-8 – Speaker
TCXO-6 – Temperature Compensated Osc.
Roofing Filter – International Radio
Full Compliment of IF Filters in Main Receiver:
* 2.4 kHz Yaesu Crystal Filter – 8 MHz
* 2.4 kHz Collins Mechanical Filter – 455 kHz
* 1.8 kHz Yaesu Crystal Filter – 8 MHz
* 1.8 kHz Yaesu Crystal Filter – 455 kHz
* 500 Hz Yaesu Crystal Filter – 8 MHz
* 500 Hz Collins Mechanical Filter – 455 kHz
* 250 Hz Yaesu Crystal Filter – 8 MHz
* 250 Hz International Radio Crystal Filter – 455 kHz
Added Filter in Sub-Receiver
* 500 Hz Collins Mechanical Filter – 455 kHz
Operators Manual
Service Manual

I am asking $1,200 for the transceiver with everything listed.

The radio is available in Nipomo, CA, or I could possible meet a buyer
at a convenient location.

TU es 73,
Bill
N6WS