[SCCC] NX6T OPs Will Remote Into Anza Radio Ranch for WPX CW

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Fri May 27 17:15:27 EDT 2016

Half the San Diego Contest Club team will TRY to Remote Into WA6TQT Anza
Radio Ranch ( used to be W6BH Lee Shaklee (SK) 20 acre site with towers
approaching 190 ft) using "NX6T" Callsign

Other half of SDCC will Operate at Fallbrook as "WQ6X" ( we refer to site
as Nash-Ville in honor of W6HCD (SK) Nash, who's son, inherited property,
and continues to let us operate from the 900 ft hill, until he rents or
sells the site. ( Any Contesters or DXers planning on moving to San Diego
area in near future contact me, N6KI ?!)

Our current internet connection to Anza Radio Ranch, unfortunately is
marginal, so look for NX6T in WPX CW this weekend and please cut us some
slack as we are working thru a slow internet connection for time being !

73 Dennis N6KI