[SCCC] Missing SCCC Members

Bruce Horn bhorn at hornucopia.com
Wed Nov 2 00:39:01 EDT 2016

Hi,

In an attempt to update the SCCC roster, I've not heard back from the following calls listed in the club's current membership directory, despite several attempts to contact each of them. Some don't appear to have been active in contesting for quite some time, while others were on this past weekend. If you are able to contact them, please ask them to let me know that they wish continue as SCCC members, confirm that the address listed on qrz.com is correct and whether they are currently ARRL members. Thanks.

73 de Bruce, WA7BNM   (bhorn at hornucopia.com)
SCCC Secretary and Membership Chair

AD6LV
AD6WL