[SCCC] Fwd: Re: Most Popular Contest Software CQWW - VK ContestClub

Bill Shell n6ws at n6ws.com
Tue Nov 8 16:33:35 EST 2016

I agree Dave.  I don't use my mouse with N1MM+.  I sit back in my chair
with the keyboard in my lap and run, or use the crtl-down arrow or
control up arrow to move up and down the band-map to work spots.  I do,
however, use the mouse when I want to check my email during the contest.

As far ergonomics go, N1MM+ and WinTest both got it wrong on the
band-map.  Why is the lowest frequency at the top of the band-map? ;-)

73, Bill
N6WS