[SCCC] W6TK

Dick Stepanian dickw6tk at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 20:11:59 EST 2016

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W6TK
Operator(s): W6TK
Station: W6TK

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: CA

  160:   10     7        8
   80:   78    16       30
   40:  327    28       79
   20:  408    33       87
   15:  180    26       60
   10:   27    10       16
------------------------------

Comments: Was able to put in more hours than I anticipated - fun!  Bands
were noisy for sure and pretty puny at times.  Bettered last years score
but had more seat-time to do it - I had less zones and less countries than
last year but more Q's this year.  Last hour was fun trying to break 1
million points and better the 1K Q mark - both achieved  but it took 27 hrs
to do it!  I missed 5 Zones: 17(?), 21, 22, 34, and 39.  Heard 4X in Zone
21, 4S in zone 22, and the 3B in 39 but couldn't break the pile ups.  Also
heard the ZA station on but again - could plow my way through the
pileup.  Station
mostly worked well...but N1MM+ and computer halted at times - first time
I've had this happen...not sure why.   73 - Dick
Rig: FTdx5K ---> Alpha 87A
Ant: DB-32 and slopers for 160 and 80
Interface: mucroKeyer II
Software: N1MM+