[SCCC] W6KY - 10 Watts - CQWWCW SOAB(A)

Art - W6KY w6ky at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 28 19:32:35 EST 2016

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W6KY
Operator(s): W6KY
Station: W6KY

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: SDG

  160:    0    0        0
  80:    4    4        4
  40:  67    15      30
  20:  82    15      24
  15:  80    16      37
  10:  20    8      15
------------------------------
Total:  253    58      110  Total Score = 115,248

Thinking of scaling down (?) to a Elecraft KX2 Tranceiver and wanted to see what
10 watts would do with my present antenna. GAP Challenger... All S&P.
Managed to work countless JA's, Indonesia, Russia, South Africa, France, Italy
and of course Morocco, Cape Verde and ZD8W 40 thru 10... Ordered the KX2 this
morning!  :)
CQWW CW always my favorite. I'll just have to stand in line a little longer in
the pile-ups. ....  Sent my score in as LP as 10 watts isn't QRP...
73, Art  W6KY
www.w6ky.com

Posted using 3830