[SCCC] Help Stop Vanity Call Sign Assignment Abuse

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 16:45:11 EDT 2016

Neil,

Not practical as people move around a lot these days.....

Better yet, amateurs should sign the prefix they are in, ahead if their
call as a courtesy. Much more often

Ie; W7/W4XYZ

Making hams adhere to call district requirement would create an
administration nightmare for an already scaled down amateur division of the
FCC

73 Dennis N6KI