[SCCC] Fwd: [dx-contest-net at n6ws.com] Fwd: CQWW SSB N6WS SOAB(A) HP

Bill Shell n6ws at n6ws.com
Sun Oct 30 20:26:35 EDT 2016

  All,
This was a fun weekend.  I didn't see any new DX on for this year.  I
was able to pickup about 20 Marathon band/slots for a new total of 1078
for the year.  I was hoping for at least one new country for this year,
but...   I guess I'm stuck at 254 countries for this year.  Hi Hi
(For the young hams,  Hi Hi that means :-) :-) )
73, Bill
N6WS