[SCCC] Another Generator to Consider

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 15:38:51 EDT 2016

For those if you who didn't take part in a group buy of Honda EU2000i 2000W
Generators a couple years ago, this generator may be worth checking out.

The nice thing about it is that it's already to accept GAS or Propane
(Propane being much easier to store at home !)

I have no data whether it is RFI quiet with HF rigs and I don't expect it
to be as quiet as the Honda generators but if one of you buys this
generator, please let us know your findings.

I have no pecuniary interest in this matter

73, Dennis N6KI

Champion DUAL-FUEL 2800wt Running / 3100wt Peak Digital Inverter Generator,
Electric Start, RV Ready, Parallel Capable, CARB & EPA Certified, Low
Decibels

http://m.costco.com/.product.100284958.html?&EMID=B2C_2016_0901_SepMVM_home&wc_mid=2:103435&wc_rid=2:16155764