[SCCC] NA Sprint RTTY Team

Dennis Younker NE6I NE6I at cox.net
Tue Sep 13 22:26:59 EDT 2016

Alright gang,

Fresh off a hot performance in the CW Sprint, here we go with the NA Sprint
RTTY this Saturday. Same rules except the mode is RTTY this time. RTTY is
another super fun mode. Please let me know if you would like to be on the
SCCC team. And Dave (N6AN), do not let your points go to waste this time,
okay? You did so well in the CW contest and I was lamenting as much as you
that you weren't on the team. :)

Rules for this Saturday (0000Z Sept 18) can be found below. This four hour
contest is a lot of fun, so don't miss out!
http://ncjweb.com/Sprint-Rules.pdf

--Dennis NE6I