[SCCC] For Sale

Don Minkoff cowchip at ca.rr.com
Fri Apr 7 18:31:37 EDT 2017

My friend, K6LEN,. is selling this IC-7300.  West LA area.  I can
deliver to Visalia if anyone is interested.

$1175.00

Don, NK6A

2-month old ICOM IC-7300 Amateur transceiver. This is an amazing radio
that is software defined with built in Spectrum scope, touch screen
display, and is very compact. Please see this link from Icom with
specifications and features:
http://www.icomamerica.com/en/products/amateur/hf/7300/specifications.aspx

This radio includes the original box, hand microphone, power cable,
amplifier cable and optional MB-118 carry handle. Operationally and
physically in new condition.

  Phone or text me at 310-261-6696 for any questions.
Thank you
Len, K6LEN

--
Don Minkoff