[SCCC] SK items available

Keith Hoyt k6gxo at antelecom.net
Thu Apr 13 11:11:29 EDT 2017

I am trying to assist a recently widowed XYL dispose of her OM's amateur
radio equipment. I have too many items to list here (over 60) but the
list includes Astron power supplies, MFJ antenna tuners, an Ameritron
AL-811H amplifier (s/n AL811H - 15774), Heathkit equipment,  Some VHF
and UHF radios, misc. antennas including an Cushcraft A3 (in the box),
lots of co-ax, and a Yaesu G-800S rotator (with control box and control
cable) which does not appear to have ever been used.

Several items are still in their boxes and manuals are included in most
cases. All of this equipment is clean, well taken care of, and from a
non-smoking residence.

I cannot scan the list but I can FAX it. I will be at Visalia starting
on friday and I would be willing to bring any of the items with me. For
anyone interested I suggest you contact me and I can give you more
information.

My home hone is 661-533-4025 and my cell (for Visalia) is 661-478-9179.

Any assistance appreciated.

Keith......K6GXO (in Palmdale)