[SCCC] Alpha Repair

Michael S. Mitchell W6RW w6rw at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 13 15:04:16 EDT 2017

I use John Stanford KF6I for all of my amplifier repairs. He is especially good with Alphas. He has made and has on hand new front panels for many Alpha models and has repaired my 77SX with extremely good results. He lives in Placentia in Orange County and his mobile phone number is (714) 412-7399. I highly recommend his services.