[SCCC] FW: Competitive Contest Comparison - Flex vs Elecraft

W6ph at aol.com W6ph at aol.com
Thu Aug 24 09:47:00 EDT 2017

The other consideration is that the Flex needs software to operate.   The
K3 does not need software.  Working with software is always a  frustration
for me.  Something is always going wrong after an  "upgrade",  I do not like a
computer controlling my radio.

The forums are replete with people having problems integrating their
computers with their radios.

I will take my K3 and FTdx3000 any day over a Flex.

73, Kurt W6PH

In a message dated 8/23/2017 4:38:38 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,