[SCCC] FW: Competitive Contest Comparison - Flex vs Elecraft

Dr. Howard S. White drpaper at kleega.com
Thu Aug 24 10:53:15 EDT 2017

The new 6400 is only $1900 and but contains infinite numbers of filters and SO2R but only 2 receivers instead of 4 or 8

Howard S. White Ph.D. P. Eng.,  KY6LA
Website: www.ky6la.com<http://www.ky6la.com>
"No Good Deed Goes Unpunished"
"Ham Antennas Saved Lives - Katrina, 2003 & 2007 San Diego Fires, 911
Sent from my iPad Pro