[SCCC] ARRL 160 CW - NX6T M/S HP

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 19:36:00 EST 2017

ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: NX6T
Operator(s): N6KI WQ6X
Station: NX6T

Class: M/S HP
QTH: SDG
Operating Time (hrs): 23.5
Remote Operation (75%)

Total:  QSOs = 857  Sections = 81  Countries = 7  Total Score = 154,264

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

S5 noise level throughout contest so sorry for all the weak ones who called
in and we couldn't dig out ...and most of the guys we did copy were just
above our noise level !

Missed PR ( which we don't think was on the air) and NL, which we saw spots
for, but could never hear from the Left Coast.

WQ6X remoted into station and I operated most Qs from the site. We were
hoping for 800 to 1,000 Qs so we're happy with 857 considering condx and
that we really only missed NL.

240 ft INV V dipole at 70 ft. K3, ACOM 2000A, 6 ft RX Loop that couldn't
hear much better than the dipole.

73 Dennis N6KI