[SCCC] ARRL Board Actions

w6ph at aol.com w6ph at aol.com
Sun Dec 31 13:20:04 EST 2017

If you are concerned about the recent censure of our Southwest Division Director, you should let him know.  Dick N6AA is still our director and he still has standing within the ARRL Board of Directors and can express the feelings of the division as a duty under Article 17 of the ARRL By-Laws.

Article 17 of the ARRL By-Laws:
"Each director shall keep himself informed as to conditions and activities and as to the needs and desires of the members therein in order that he may faithfully and intelligently represent the true interests of such members."

If you have friends in other clubs, make sure they are aware of the draconian steps being taken at the Board of Directors.  The Annual Meeting of the BoD takes place on January 19th.  If you aren't aware of them, let me know and I can provide links.

73, Kurt W6PH