[SCCC] Problem With Format Change

Glenn Rattmann k6na at cts.com
Thu Feb 23 22:56:14 EST 2017

I open the message that comes to me from 3830scores; copy and paste
into a new message (to SCCC) in my Eudora client; edit or add comments... but
I don't touch the formatting.  It always looks right when I receive
the resultant reflector message.  I think I have occasionally done a
Forward instead of starting a new message,
but either works for me.  The one today was copy/paste.

In case anyone wonders.... yes, Eudora mail works just fine in this
Win10 64bit system.  "I like old stuff!"

--k6na