[SCCC] (no subject)

Dick Stepanian dickw6tk at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 09:36:55 EST 2017

North American QSO Party, CW - January
Call: W6TK
Operator(s): W6TK
Station: W6TK
Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
  160:   13     5
   80:   87    36
   40:  187    46
   20:  356    57
   15:   72    24
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  715   168  Total Score = 120,120
Club: Southern California Contest Club
Team: SCCC #1

Comments: Good time...I may have timed my break a little late - took
90 min off between 5 and 6:30L - maybe should have taken 60 min
earlier.  Finished at 9:30L.  Thanks to SCCC members - I think I worked
all who were on SCCC teams.  80  was very noisy - bur signals were there if
I waited for them to come up out of the noise.  The FT5K worked great
as far as selectivity with near by stations - several times while running
guys with strong signals would slide in close but a few tweaks and I could
continue with the run - nice!  73 till the next one! - Dick
Rig: FT5K
Ant: SteppIR DB-32: 15-40 Mtrs
S/W: N1MM+
Interface: microKeyer II