[SCCC] NAQP SSB Teams

Dennis Younker NE6I NE6I at cox.net
Wed Jan 18 11:00:00 EST 2017

Hello all,

The North American QSO Party SSB is this Saturday. If you would like to be
on an SCCC Team, please let me know, and include how many hours you expect
operate. Also, if possible, let me know how many QSOs you estimate that you
will make. This will help me assemble the teams for maximum scores.

I will submit the team roster Saturday morning.

Also, please note that there have been some multiplier changes this year (IE
the addition of DC for example) so be sure to update your contest logging
software if you haven't already done so. Please also note that the due date
for log submission has been moved up from 7 days to 5 days in all NAQP
contests effective this year.

--Dennis NE6I