[SCCC] NAQP SSB

Vic Sadesky ki6vc01 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 00:54:45 EST 2017

NAQP SSB
CALL...KI6VC
STATION...KI6VC
OP.....KI6VC
CLUB SCCC
CLASS...SOABLP
EXCH....VIC CA
OP TIME...7 HRS

7...125....33
14...216 ...43...3
21...103...22...1
Total..444..98  4
Claimed Score  45,288

Station:  K3...4el SteppIR @ 60f
Software...&%$#&%$&  N1MM+ then Classic N1MM more about that later

Band were in fair condition with LOTS of activity.  Unfortunately I lost my
80 and 160 sloper so limited to 3 bands (10 never showed up for me)  The
first two hours were a blur with some of the my best rates ever BUT then
'MM blew up.
I had been having problems all along.  I saw at the first 20Qs it wasn't
scoring the secs???  after a 100 I had no score.  The muti window had it so
look into it at break.  Didn't make there.  'MM locked bad.  I did manage
to download an ADIF file...load the classic...re scored the log and all
good.  Only lost 30mins.
Things went smooth until the neighborhood had a blowup over "barking dogs"
That eat up 2 hours.  After that 40 opened up.
To be fair to N1MM I was having problems with this version of Plus and had
the classic ready to go.  I should have run the old stuff from the start
but I like the eye candy.

--
"BE POLITE, BE PROFESSIONAL *BUT*
HAVE A PLAN TO KILL EVERYONE YOU MEET!"