[SCCC] NA Sprint CW Teams

Dennis Younker NE6I NE6I at cox.net
Tue Jan 31 22:21:09 EST 2017

The North American Sprint CW contest is this weekend. Please let me know if
you wish to be on an SCCC team. As usual, please let me know your projected
number of hours of operation and if possible, projected number of QSOs.
We've been doing pretty well in recent contests. Let's get out there and
kick some butt this Saturday night!

A couple of new rule changes this time around. Teams are now five members
instead of ten. Multipliers are now aligned with the new list in NAQP. This
adds KH6 and DC. Also MAR and NT in Canada are replaced with the relevant
Canadian provinces. If you haven't already done so recently, upgrade your
contesting software to the latest version to include these changes.

--Dennis NE6I