[SCCC] Attention RTTY Contesters

Dave Hachadorian k6ll.dave at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 22:44:38 EDT 2017

> Is N1MM+ and MMTTY a (better) combination that allows
>both-hands-on-the-keyboard operating? Is there something else
>that RTTY
>contesters use? I’d appreciate if someone can point me in the
>right
>direction to operate more efficiently in RTTY contests (and/or
>digital like
>PSK31 even). I DON'T want to use a mouse in these contests! Is
>that
>possible? Maybe I need 2 monitors?

N1MM with MMTTY is absolutely the way to go.  That is the
combination used by a great preponderance of RTTY contesters.

You don't need two monitors.  You can do all data entry from the
keyboard, but the great preponderance of RTTY contesters use a
mouse, because it is so much more efficient.  Once you see how it
works, you will understand.

Here's a good place to start:
http://www.rttycontesting.com/tutorials/n1mm/plus/

If you get stuck, send me an email and then we can talk on the
phone or even use TeamViewer to get you up and running.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Big Bear Lake, CA