[SCCC] RTTY Contesting Software

Ed Muns ed at w0yk.com
Mon Jul 17 01:56:13 EDT 2017

Considering the significant total investment we each make in ham radio, how is a nominal fee for quality logging software a "negative"?  In fact, how is it even negative compared to free?  Logging software price is irrelevant compared to all other decision factors on choice of logging software.

73,
Ed W0YK