[SCCC] Introductions

Dennis Younker NE6I NE6I at cox.net
Mon Jul 17 20:16:14 EDT 2017

Hi Brandon,

Welcome! Lots of varied interests in the SCCC group. If you Google it,
you'll find that SCCC has had some incredible club finishes in various VHF
contests over the years. Early on, some of the members teamed up to perfect
the rover category and swept away all competitors for many years.

And yes, there is quite a bit of digital activity during the VHF contests.
Some of us are digital exclusively on VHF.

--Dennis NE6I