[SCCC] For Sale TS-120 + AT-120 + Shure 414B

rick darwicki n6pe at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 22 13:50:08 EDT 2017

In the heat of NPOTA I bought this rig with the intention of activating a few parks. I gave it to John N6AX for alignment/service etc. and he tuned it up and cleaned the T/R relay. It has been sitting unused on my work bench since.
TS-120 has YK88S  2.4 filter and YK88C 500 cycle CW filter. all pretty clean, light scratches. Fused power cable and micAT-120 tuner is nice little mobile unit, I don't have the cable for the meter light.
With the work John did, I have $300 into the package, will sell for that plus shipping if needed.

I don't sell junk, see my feedback on eBay, might list there but they have gotten to be ripoff artists lately.
N6PE Radio Tubes | eBay Stores

|    |
N6PE Radio Tubes | eBay Stores
 Shop N6PE Radio Tubes. Find more of what you love on eBay stores!  |  |

There are more planes in the ocean than submarines in the sky