[SCCC] Fwd: ARRLDX SSB NC6B SO Unlimited HP

Alan Zack k7acz at cox.net
Sun Mar 5 20:30:58 EST 2017

I agree fully about EU. Usually at sunrise, I start hearing EU with flutter then later good signals from all over EU until around noontime when EU drops out and I start working SA and Central America. But not this weekend. Very few EU stations heard and most were CT or EA for some reason. EA and CT was coming thru FB but did not hear the usual DL, I, F big guns. In the after noon the Pacific and Asia come thru but not much this year. I will give more details when I post my results.

I used an IC-7600 to a F12 C3 yagi at 75 ft for high bands and a sloper for low bands.

Alan Zack
Amateur Radio Station K7ACZ
Official USCG Auxiliary Comm Station
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Delta Rocket Quality Engineer, The Boeing Company, Retired
Aviation Chief Warrant Officer,  U.S. Coast Guard, Retired
http://www.qrz.com/db/K7ACZ