[SCCC] Which Brand/Model Will Your Next Contesting Radio Be !?

Dr. Howard S. White drpaper at kleega.com
Tue May 30 10:18:07 EDT 2017

While I have always been impressed with Robs technical analysis I was rather disappointed with his visible lack of knowledge of modern SDR XCVR's on the market

He seemed to be fixated on the 7300 while seeming to be unaware aware of the much more advanced and less expensive Elad FM Duo or the Russian Expert MD-1 ..Both have knobs and easily outperform the 7300.

 He also chose to ignore the Maestro on the 6300/6500/6700 which all are Better than the 7300

Rob likely was unaware due to timing of his Talk of the just released Flex M series 6400/6600 which are designed to be Contest radios with built in conresr filters and SO2R

Howard S. White Ph.D. P. Eng.,  KY6LA
Website: www.ky6la.com
"No Good Deed Goes Unpunished"
"Ham Antennas Saved Lives - Katrina, 2003 & 2007 San Diego Fires, 911
Sent from my iPad Pro