[SCCC] W6TK - SS-CW

Dick Stepanian dickw6tk at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 10:36:18 EST 2017

                   ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W6TK
Operator(s): W6TK
Station: W6TK

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: SB
Operating Time (hrs): 12.5

------------
  160:    0
   80:   55
   40:  188
   20:  295
   15:  113
   10:    0
------------

Comments:  Relatively good condx on central coast - noise seemed to

peak up at times while I was in the seat - but overall pretty good

condx.  I played HP Unlimited - in hopes of getting a sweep to add

to my Mug collection - but it was not to be - never saw/heard any

VI or PR - however I see on 3830 that they were on since several

guys got a sweep.  It was great to work VY1AAA - thanks Jay.

I also worked VE8CX, I think that was his call.  And what is

the deal - several DE stations on - that was great!  WY was one

of my last mult's along with my own SB section.  Fun as usual

but Sunday afternoons sure do get long and pretty boring - I went QRT

about 5:30 - time to watch a little football with the wifer...hihi  Thanks

for the Q's and will try to fit in chair time during rest of the month with

family obligations.  73 - Dick