[SCCC] WN6K 2017 WAE SOAB - LP

Paul - cox WN6K at cox.net
Tue Nov 14 11:18:58 EST 2017

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Vista, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Location: USA

80:	0	0	0	0
40:	82	82	0	60
20:	222	222	0	68
15:	42	42	0	36
10:	0	0	0	0
Total:	346	346	0	164	Total Score	56,744

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:     [email]     2017-11-12 16:13:24
Well:
 1) DO NOT Start Late - Could not get RTTY Interface working on WL
2) DO NOT Use N1MM Logger Plus that is 785 days old.
 It was terribly buggy and eventually I stopped and loaded the newest version and all the bugs went away like someone had sprayed the shack with RAID! Bands were awful and when the numbers (A&K) started to look better, EU was closed and the JAs had all gone to work. Thanks for those that tried - I missed about a dozen or more of you due to N1MM foibles so sorry.

 WN6K, Paul

"If everyone is thinking alike, then  somebody isn't thinking."

George S. Patton