[SCCC] W6YI ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

w6yi at aol.com w6yi at aol.com
Mon Nov 20 12:41:50 EST 2017

Call: W6YI
Operator(s): K6AM N6AN N6KI N6WIN W2PWS W6YI
Station: W6YI

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: SDG

------------
  160:    0
   80:  189
   40:  705
   20:  728
   15:  290
   10:    0

Thanks everyone for all the QSO'S. K6AM,N6AN and N6WIN got us off to a great
start. The rest of our team kept up the pace with so so conditions at times.
The station played well and our only challenge at night was keeping one of the
dogs off the foot switches. It was great to have N6WIN back in our group. N6MJ
was missed as he is headed to ZF1 and we wish him the best. See you all in the
CW Test.