[SCCC] 2017 ARRL SWEEPS - WN6K SSB SOAB LP

Paul - cox WN6K at cox.net
Wed Nov 22 15:05:24 EST 2017

ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VISTA, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 22.5

------------
  40:  260
  20:  212
  15:  214
------------

Comments: Nearly all SSB contests are 40-15 these days. Because of no 80m, I went to 40m early Sunday afternoon to dig out the last three mults I needed from W6. (LAX,SJV & SB)

The only two mults I could not find were PR & VI but if you don’t use packet, it makes it just a stroke of luck sometimes. I did tell someone local though, my final score was only affected by 2500 points lower.

Sunday afternoons are always dismal and I was just too darned tired to last the final hours working one or two.

My last Mult in VEland was QC & I spent 25 minutes calling in that pileup.

WN6K, Paul

WN6K

"If everyone is thinking alike, then  somebody isn't thinking."

George S. Patton