[SCCC] Fwd: CaQP NO6T(@N5ZO) M/SFixed HP

Marko L Myllymaki marko.l.myllymaki at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 04:24:24 EDT 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <webform at b4h.net>
Date: Mon, Oct 9, 2017 at 12:58 AM
Subject: CaQP NO6T(@N5ZO) M/SFixed HP
To: 3830 at contesting.com, marko.l.myllymaki at gmail.com

California QSO Party

Call: NO6T
Operator(s): N5ZO N6AN
Station: N5ZO

Class: M/SFixed HP
QTH: SDIE
Operating Time (hrs): 30
Radios: SO2R

  160:    38      7
   80:   175     78
   40:   301    358
   20:   474    438
   15:   255    149
   10:    50     21
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:  1293   1051  Mults = 58  Total Score = 345,680

It was 2nd CQP M/S effort here at N5ZO.  David N6AN again came down from LA
help and we just took turns at my SO2R station.  We ended with virtually
same
result as last year, with some more CW Qs and some less phone Qs.  But we
completed multiplier sweep this year and that 58th multiplier (KL7) was
worth
about 40 Qs.  Thanks again to Larry N6NC for letting us use his club call.
Thanks for all the Qs and getting all repeats done in noisy band conditions
and
hope to see you again next year.  73 de Marko N5ZO