[SCCC] FW: [CQ-Contest] NAQP SSB & CW Preliminary Results Posted

Dennis Younker NE6I NE6I at cox.net
Thu Sep 7 21:47:19 EDT 2017

Congratulations to KI6RRN who piloted K6NA to a preliminary win in
California in the NAQP CW last month! While he didn't make the Top Ten
overall this time around, he was very much within striking distance! And
congrats to N6AA who finished 6th in CA (after telling me he may or may not
be on for a few hours, most likely not at all hi hi!).

http://ncjweb.com/naqp-scores/preliminary/naqpcw2017augprelim.txt

In the SSB contest, WN6K has placed 6th in CA in the preliminary results.
KI6RRN was 7th,  NC6K was 8th, N6KI was 9th and NC6B was 10th. So in the Top
Ten, SCCC had five members place and NCCC had two. They trounced us in the
Team competition but hey...

http://ncjweb.com/naqp-scores/preliminary/naqpssb2017augprelim.txt

In the July RTTY contest, KI6RRN was 6th overall (not just CA!) and SCCC #1
also finished 6th overall.! Nice showing!

I'm sure we can do better in the future. Let's think about getting more
serious in these things, shall we?!

--Dennis NE6I