[SCCC] SCCC Gathering At ARRL Torrance Division Convention - Saturday - 3 PM

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 15:31:04 EDT 2017

Thanks for heads up on Contest Forum, Dick.

.....and for those of you attending that were not at N6HC gathering in Feb
2016....

Shameless plug....N6KI will coincidentally be presenting at 3 pm,
Saturday...."Ham Radio's Role During the Vietnam War"

Tough decision....I know Dick will forgive you if you don't go into Contest
Forum and give him a hard time.

Alternative....see my presentation at Pacificon in October and go give Dick
a hard time asking why SO2R isn't a separate category !!

;-)

See you all in Torrance !

73, Dennis N6KI

P.S. - Ken Burns was gonna include some of my presentation in his Vietnam
War series on PBS this month but he couldn't find any violin music to play
in the background of my production !!