[SCCC] Brilliant RSGB HAM Youth Video

Dr. Howard S. White drpaper at kleega.com
Fri Sep 15 12:17:44 EDT 2017

You must be blind.

There were Flex displays all over the video because kids today have a much easier time relating to Modern easy to learn and use VISUAL displays than the high learning curve of BLIND Legacy Equipment

Bottom Line:  I can put anyone under 30 in front of a Flex and they can be competent operators instantly.  Whereas it takes a long time to learn how to search thru the complex obscure menus and buttons of Legacy equipment.

Howard S. White Ph.D. P. Eng.,  KY6LA
Website: www.ky6la.com<http://www.ky6la.com>
"No Good Deed Goes Unpunished"
"Ham Antennas Saved Lives - Katrina, 2003 & 2007 San Diego Fires, 911
Sent from my iPad Pro

I plainly saw an Elecraft K3 and also an Elecraft KX3 in the video....but no FLEX products....

Good to see that these youngsters were being exposed to some real high performance and ergonomically easy to use high performance radios !

:-)

N6KI