[SCCC] W6TK - CQWW - RTTY

Dick Stepanian dickw6tk at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 21:28:55 EDT 2017

                  CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: W6TK
Operator(s): W6TK
Station: W6TK

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 17.5

   80:   42       26       5     6
   40:  196       29      40    22
   20:  313       44      62    27
   15:  111       17      28    19
   10:    1        0       1     1
------------------------------------
Total:  663      116     136    75  Total Score = 466,629

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:  Best effort in this 'test.  Most time spent in seat also.

Too bad I missed some openings on 10.  I thought condx were

good but 20 and 40 were certainly crowded.  Was able to

snag several EU's on 40 Sat evening and short window

into South Africa.  5T5OK seemed to do great - I think

he was only running 100 watts!

Contesting - ALWAYS fun and something to learn!!!

73 - Dick - W6TK

Rig: FTdx 5K ---Alpha 87A

Ant: SteppIR - DB32 and 80 mtr 1/4 wave sloper

Interface: Microkeyer II

Software: N1MM+