[SCCC] MW Stuff and HF vertical for sale

Dave Glenn glenn.d at ca.rr.com
Sun Apr 8 15:43:51 EDT 2018

Cleaning the shack and have several items that are excess to my needs.

Older version DB6NT transverter for 10GHZ .  Road weary and has had some
repairs but still works well.
This one is before they added a 10MHZ input but has been modified to accept
a 10Mhz locked lo running at 5112 mhz which is included. LO by JWM
engineering.
Also included is a 12vdc sma relay wired as a TR switch.   A 1 watt amp is
included.  Basically, everything you need to get on 10GHz with the exception
of the IF rig and dish.
$400 plus shipping.

Harris 3 watt amp, need 3v or so negative power and 10V. - $100

Dish's
28 inch Aluminum dish with Shepard's Crook WR62 feed. WR62 to SMA transition
included. $35
40inch dish network dish. Needs a feed an some clean up. Same dish as the
Hughes dish, Fiberglass I believe, Free.
4 foot Aluminum dish without feed. Free
6 foot Aluminum dish with copper pipe feed. Formally belonged to N6XQ. Free

HF Vertical
Just in time for Field Day, Hustler 6BTV (80, 40, 30, 20, 15 and 10meters)
$100

Everything is pick up in Downey, 12 miles SE of Downtown LA.  Smaller items
can ship but larger are pick up only.

Dave, N6TEB