[SCCC] Silent Key

Bill Haddon haddon.bill at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 21:19:02 EDT 2018

We have an excellent Brew Pub here in Lake County called O'Meara Bros.

One day in there I noticed a beer named Bell's Ale  and tried it . .
excellent.  Just out of ideal curiosity, I asked Tim O'Meara why it was
called Bell's Ale  . . To my amazement, he had named it after Art Bell, a
favorite radio guy for him.  This led to Tim's noting that he had passed
his Tech exam and was taking his General at the upcoming Field Day.  He
passed and is now on HF a little bit.  Had no idea he was a ham.

73 Bill n6zfo (from NCCC).