[SCCC] Marriott room avail. Thursday eve only

Glenn Rattmann k6na at cts.com
Sun Apr 15 19:08:42 EDT 2018

Colleagues,

I have an unwanted rez at the Marriott starting Thursday check-in,
but I can only use the Friday/Saturday portion of the rez.
I will have clarification on Monday from Denise up there, as to
whether they will refund me directly the unwanted night's prepaid portion.
If not, then I've heard (from others) that I should be able to
transfer just the Thursday night portion to someone else, to get the
new person's
name on there.

Bottom line:  If you are attending convention, and want to ADD
Thursday check-in, it's possible that you can get my room in a
transfer scenario.
I have no idea if they still have openings (at convention rate) for
you to add a Thursday only, but if not then this transfer opportunity
might work for you.

Let me know off-list if you have possible interest in this.  Final
clarification can't happen probably until Monday, as I suggested.

Thanks,

Glenn K6NA