[SCCC] NAQP CW SCCC Teams

Dennis Younker NE6I NE6I at cox.net
Sat Aug 4 10:46:36 EDT 2018

Just a couple hours left before the start of the contest. There is still
time to get on an SCCC team (members only please). Even if you're only going
to put in a small effort, we'd like to have you on a team.

We almost have three teams filled now. We'll add a fourth if there is enough
interest. I will submit the teams at 1700Z.

Also, please post your score summary to the reflector and to 3830scores.org
after the contest.

So far, we have:

N6WIN
AI6O