[SCCC] NX6T NAQP CW M2 LP

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 04:31:04 EDT 2018

*       North American QSO Party, CW - AugustCall: NX6TOperator(s): N6KI
WQ6X N6NC N6CY NN6X N6EEG WM6YStation: NX6TClass: M/2 LPQTH: CAOperating
Time (hrs): 12Remote OperationSummary: Band  QSOs
Mults-------------------  160:   32     7   80:  120    37   40:  407
60   20:  361    58   15:   64    25   10:    2
 2-------------------Total:  986   189  Total Score = 186,354Club: San
Diego Contest ClubTeam: Comments:Equipment and Remoting into station
problems kept us from our 1000 Qs and 200K+points goal. Had all OPs been on
site, it would have been a different story! *

*Condx mediocre and really couldn't get much going on 15 or 10 mtr bands,
20 fizzled a lot earlier than we expected with band being open but not
enoughstations calling in though!  *

*We welcomed new OP, PJ, WM6Y, into SDCC and he dida great job S&Ping even
though he's just coming up to CW contest speeds ! 73 de Dennis N6KI*