[SCCC] CW Headphones

w6ph at aol.com w6ph at aol.com
Wed Aug 15 10:33:26 EDT 2018

I agree with Dennis.  I have been using the Yamaha CM-500's for more than 5 years.  I am a BIC contester and find them comfortable on my ears even with reading glasses.  These have been very popular with lots of contesters and can be found for $55 or so.  "Best bang for the buck". is correct.

Kurt, W6PH  (mostly CW)