[SCCC] K6MUG NAQP SSB

Phil Minch ki4mug at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 12:54:42 EDT 2018

I had hoped for a better showing than the RTTY contest, but when it took 10
minutes to make the first contact I knew it wasn't going to be easy.

Didn't even get half the states, but Belize was a piece of cake. Wasted
some contest time chasing Mayotte on 20 when it was a dead band.

I'll compute my score later, but I know I'll be disappointed.

 K6MUG's Contest Summary Report for N3FJP's Amateur Contact Log

 Created by N3FJP's Amateur Contact Log

 Version 6.1  www.n3fjp.com

 Total Contacts = 65

 Total Points = 0

 Operating Period: 2018/08/18 18:10 - 2018/08/19 05:31

 Total Contacts by Band and Mode:

 Band       CW   Phone     Dig   Total       %

 ----       --   -----     ---   -----     ---

   40        0      30       0      30      46

   20        0      33       0      33      51

   15        0       2       0       2       3

            --   -----     ---   -----     ---

 Total       0      65       0      65     100

 Total Contacts by State \ Prov:

 State       Total     %

 -----       -----   ---

 IL              8    12