[SCCC] Fwd: [NCCC] CQP 2018 Results Now Available

Bruce Horn bhorn at hornucopia.com
Mon Dec 24 19:22:05 EST 2018

Congrats to all SCCC members who submitted CQP logs. Once again the SCCC won the medium club aggregate score category. In fact the club had the highest aggregate score of all clubs who submitted logs, regardless of size!

Individual SCCCers turned in outstanding performances:
Single Op HP - 1st/2nd (N6MJ and N6WIN)
Single Op LP - 1st/2nd (KI6RRN and K6ZZ)
Single Op HP Assisted - 2nd (W6TK)
Single Op LP Assisted - 1st (KM6Z)
Top Multi-Single (NO6T (Ops N5ZO, N6AN)
Most PH QSOs - N6WIN