[SCCC] CWT 0300Z

w6ph at aol.com w6ph at aol.com
Thu Feb 1 07:58:36 EST 2018

The exchange is name and state if you don't have a CWT member number.  You don't have to log the contacts to have fun.  Just don't dupe someone.

73, (KURT CA) W6PH

In a message dated 1/31/2018 11:35:55 PM Pacific Standard Time, sccc at contesting.com writes:

 It was nice to work KM6Z, W6KC, AI6O, N5ZO and I missed WA6URY unfortunately in tonight's 0300Z CWT.
Marko as usual lead W6 from home.
If you haven't checked out the CWT it's a lot of fun. Just one hour each at 1300Z, 1900Z, and 0300Z on Wednesday morning/afternoon and our local Wednesday evening. Someone with three brains told me that it's great practice and I've found that not only is that true, but it's a pretty good group of guy's who sometimes even take the time to say good (fill time of day) followed by your name when you're newer.
Hope to see more SCCCer's and if you've any questions about it check out their website at CWops:
CWops Home

| | |

| |
CWops Home